Here are some words that we have heard, plain as day. As his proud father (see last post), I am confident these words have come out of his mouth:
- Mama and Dada (although, I think he gets confused as to who's who)
- Baba-Waba...you know, as in Barbra Walters
- Something closely resembling Quincy...although, it may just be kitty, again.
- Idiot...this was directed at me when I was strappig him into his car seat.
- Darth Vader
- Duchovny...as in David. Kid's an X-Files fan
- and blithel blathel. This is probably his favorite word. Not sure what it means, but he says it a lot.
You forgot "YUM YUM!"
...and when Jason was in kindergarten he wrote an essay on the dangers of not wearing a helmet when operating a two-wheeled vehicle...
Oh wait...that was the book report on Motorcycle Ralph...
Oh wait...that was in First Grade...
Dang...I think he did that same book report every year through high school...
Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
A Proud Mom
Post a Comment