Here are some words that we have heard, plain as day. As his proud father (see last post), I am confident these words have come out of his mouth:
- Mama and Dada (although, I think he gets confused as to who's who)
- Baba-Waba...you know, as in Barbra Walters
- Something closely resembling Quincy...although, it may just be kitty, again.
- Idiot...this was directed at me when I was strappig him into his car seat.
- Darth Vader
- Duchovny...as in David. Kid's an X-Files fan
- and blithel blathel. This is probably his favorite word. Not sure what it means, but he says it a lot.