The end of school was celebrated with mass, a dance, playground time and that's about it! Here are some pics:
End of school mass!
Huey, Dewey and Louie...aka Wyatt, Desmond and Braden. Kindergarten buddies/troublemakers.
Desmond and Ms. Zbaracki, the saint who put up with his antics and got him ready for 1st Grade.
Two ridiculously good looking dudes.
And...here are a couple videos captured by The Great Jodie O'Toole (TGJO'T).
Here's what I learned from Kindergarten.
- My kid is SMRT...I mean, SMART! I knew he was smart, but he's smarter than I think Kindergartners should be. He catches me off guard sometimes. Part of that, I think, is that he is learning things I don't remember learning in Kindergarten. But, I am often pleasantly surprised.
- Volunteering is fun! But, also very time consuming.
- Moms wear yoga pants a lot...but, don't actually go to the gym.
- The 6th grade teacher has a lot of MILFs checking him out every morning.
- New group of friends = new people to invite to hangouts and parties.
- I have no idea how to help with Math.
That's about it. 1st grade, next year! Mrs. Gazewood.