But, I learned some things. Here are the top 10 lessons I am taking away from 2012.
- Don't take anything for granted. Ever. When you do, that's when you will lose it.
- Friends are priceless. When you need them, you quickly learn who you can trust most.
- It doesn't matter how lame my jokes are, my son thinks I am the funniest person in the world and that makes me happy!
- It doesn't matter how funny I am...my son is funnier. The stuff that comes out of that kids mouth would make Judge Judy laugh.
- Life isn't fair. People aren't fair. What's important is what you do about it.
- Friends can be closer than family.
- Seattle CAN have a sports franchise to get excited about! GO SEAHAWKS!!!
- Real books are better than e-books.
- Running sucks, but it can improve your mood.
- Life is amazing.
Happy New Year!!!